Section Contact: Will Phillips, Service Chair
A List Lodge Contact: Occoneechee Lodge 104 (Kara Knudson: Lodge Chief)
- Coordinate with E8 Service Chairman and the service lodge regarding Service Project setup.
- Provide a minimum of four (4) arrowmen to assist with the canned food drive on Friday evening.
- Provide a minimum of five (5) arrowmen to assist with the designated Service Project during OAX.
- In the event of a lack of participants, provide arrowmen to carry out the project.
- Assist the service lodge in cleaning the area used for the Service Project.
- Coordinate with the service lodge the delivery of the completed Service Project to the beneficiaries.
- Ensure that the Service Project is completed before the end of Conclave.